April 27, 2016

Ele Story girls dresses

A few months ago I discovered the darling children's brand Ele Story.
I am so inspired by women who follow their dreams and pursuit business while using their amazing talents. This company is so wonderful.
I loved reading Judy's story on their site. She talks about her mother being her biggest cheerleader in life. I love to read about this because it inspires me to be the best cheerleader for my girls.
It inspires me to inspire them. My girls wore these dresses for Easter this year, and they were so thrilled to be spinning around twirling them. We love them. The quality is fantastic and the styles are so darling, yet so unique. The little flutter sleeves just get me!!
Check them out, you will love all the designs.






Xo
Blakes

No comments:

Post a Comment