March 31, 2016

Storybrook play cafe

A few weeks ago we went to the darling new play cafe, Storybrook
It was a cloudy Saturday with rain on and off, so it was fun to have an indoor activity to do with the girls. I have to admit, when the weather isn't great, my girls and I start to get so annoyed with each other at home alllllllllll day long. The t.v. gets turned on way too much and then at the end of the day I feel like a pretty lazy mom. So, rainy day, Sunny day, any day, this is a fun little place to take yor kids and get a little break from the normal day. 









They have a ball pit, playhouses, darling puppet show theater, cute little reading nook, and a little cafe for mama's and kids too. Sweet treats, healthy snacks and drinks. It's a great place for children and their parents.




Reading with my girls will always be a special treasure to me. 






1 comment:

  1. This place is looking like a perfect place to celebrate a birthday of little ones. Last year, I celebrated my daughter’s birthday at his favorite party venue NYC. They offered me wonderful services within my limited budget and arrangements were perfect.

    ReplyDelete