February 29, 2016

Black and Blush

So, I'm always a sucker for black on black. Dont get me wrong I do love me some color in my wardrobe, but if I'm ever in a rush to get dressed- black is my go to! It's always a safe bet! This black top with cream ?? From Piper & Scoott is super soft and I love the baggier casual style, yet dressed up look. I've had these wax coated black jeans for a few years now and love them. I have to say, waxed jeans are not the comfiest, but they sure do spice up a black outfit. I love how the can be worn really dressy or really casual.





 THE BAG! You guys I won this bag in a giveaway via Instagram. (I've never won a giveaway until this) moral of the story- don't pass up Instagram giveaways, there's always a chance of winning lol! Blush is supposed to be the COLOR for this spring. I'm partial to blush because it reminds me of my wedding colors and it's just a really warm, soft, yummy color that goes with nearly everything.








No comments:

Post a Comment