December 8, 2014

Kiwi Crate fun

If there's one thing I've learned about raising a very detail oriented + easily bored little one, it's PROJECTS projects projects. When Rosie starts to get restless and bored, which happens a lot,
 I know its time to get started on a project together. She loves to be working on something,
 and I love to watch her personality come out as she creates things.
 Her imagination is unbelievable.
 I could do projects with her all day if it didn't involve cleanup too lol! 
I recently found Kiwi Crate. This is a monthly subscription box. 
You receive projects that are completely ready to go, all the materials, instructions, etc.
 It is so perfect. There are age appropriate and each box has different projects
 just filled for hours worth of creating and learning. I am now a huge fan! 


Today we built a castle with a king and his crew. 
We are starting to build the catapult project and 
can't wait to launch the fun fuzzy balls they sent with it. 





 You can still order the crates by December 15th to receive your first box by Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of kiwi crates so I'm definitely going to have to look into this! This seems perfect for toddlers!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete