February 20, 2014

What's in my diaper bag? Sweet Little Peanut feature.

The darling girls over at Sweet Little Peanut asked me to share what's in my diaper bag!
For the full post check out their blog
They are always full of fun ideas and such a great peanuts and momma inspired blogazine.


The Bag – Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack |Champs-Elysees Stop


1. CamelBak Jet Valve water bottle – This water bottle is the best we’ve found yet. The jet valve feature is so great. Water comes out only when baby sucks on it, but It does not spill {like all our sippy cups} ever! + it keeps water cold for hours, and is big enough for the two of us to share.

2. Flamingo Swimsuit – We live in Florida, so we always keep a swimsuit in our bag.
I am loving this new flamingo print suit we got!

3. Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain - aka “chubby stick” {in sweetheart}. I have never been a ‘lipstick girl” However, after having a baby I quickly realized what a difference a bit of lip color can make, when I don’t have time to put on my makeup. I love the moisturizing feel of this, and it stays on for a good while.

4. Daisy Doll Cosmetic Brush Set – So, these are actually not for who you think they are?!
I buy these inexpensive cute brush sets for my little miss. She loves loves loves to put on her ‘makeup’ in the car, out and about, etc. They are great for keeping her entertained, and feeling like a big girl, just as good as any toy.

5. Freshly Picked Moccasins, in Platinum – Of course! We always keep these in our bag. They are so easy to pack in the diaper bag and have in there at all times. They stay on, match with everything, feel so comfy, the list goes on and on.

6. Baby Bum Natural Sunscreen Stick - Baby Bum Natural Sunscreen Stick- I love this sunscreen because it smells just like a day at the beach, good old banana tropical smell,
all natural and the stick is hands down the easiest for application on little wiggly babes.

7. Siggi’s Yogurt Tubes- Our favorite on-the-go yogurt. So delicious and so healthy. Rosie loves these just cold, or frozen.

8. Wet Ones Antibacterial Wipes – Like most moms, I am a germ freak! These are my favorite because they are gentle on the hands, but you can also wipe everything in sight!

9. Peek Kids Tee – We definitely have to keep an extra t-shirt or top in our bag these days.
Toddler eating is no joke! Ha! We always end up covered in our snacks {even if it’s one m&m}. I love Peek t-shirts, they’re so comfy and so darling.

10. Sabra Hummus Singles – Our diaper bag is pretty much half full of snacks at all times, ha!
This is so easy to take on the go in the mini packets. Rosie’s fav snack!

11. Good Dog Carl, Board book – This is one of Rosie’s favorite books lately. If you have a dog, it’s a must. The small sturdy size is perfect for carrying in our bag.

4 comments:

  1. I love you collection. It is amazingly perfect. I also enjoyed being through your post and reading your words. Thanks for interesting post.
    Coach diaper bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post is very informative and interesting.all the points are very useful. Simple but very effective writing. Thanks for sharing such a nice post.


    iPhone 6s & iPhone 6 Cases

    ReplyDelete